The ultimate chain guide for high direct mount frames. Designed specifically around wide/narrow chainrings the GnarWolf will keep your chain glued to your chainring in the roughest and muddiest of conditions. No other chainguide is as rigid or as easy to adjust as the GnarWolf.
- Patented infinite chainline adjustment between 48mm and 54mm via an elliptical expanding mandrel. No shims required.
- Infinite vertical adjustment between 28t and 36t for round and oval chainrings
- Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments
- All adjustments made with common 4 mm hex key
- Designed for the rigors of Enduro, heavy trail, mud and even DH riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light at 48g.
- Specific guide shaping is optimized for use with elliptical/oval and round chainrings
- Installation takes just a few minutes – no need to remove your crank arms
- Minimum distance of 10 mm between crank and center of chainring
- Chainline adjustment between 48mm to 54mm.
- For round chainrings 28t-36t or elliptical chainrings 28-36t
- Designed to fit on any bike with an integral braze-on mount. If you have a round seat tube with no braze-on mount, you can buy a braze-on adapter
- Not compatible with crankset mounted bashrings