Practical course where the participant bleeds the various hydraulic brake systems (Shimano and SRAM, road and mountain).
- Features of hydraulic and mechanical disc brakes: Shimano, Magura, Avid, Hayes, etc.
- Installation, maintenance and service: platelet change, system purge and adjustment
- Common problems
- You will be able to perform brake bleed on your own brake system; we provide specific oil for your brake system.
Duration: 7 hours
- Montréal - 4710 rue St-Ambroise Local 136
- No refunds within 7 days of the course date
- Refund of 50% of the amount to more than 7 days of the course.
- For our complete refund policy please visit our Refunds and Returns page.
**This course is given primarily in French
Please Note: We are continuously updating our schedule, and if you do not see anything available on the website its because we are working on adding them.