The PCS-9.2 is a basic workstand designed and built for the home mechanic. A stable way to hold nearly any bicycle for adjustments, cleaning and repair. The stand folds for transport and storage and is adjustable in height to always keep your work at a comfortable level. Able to hold up to 80 pounds (36kg), the PCS-9.2 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop.
- Fully adjustable clamp to fit 1" to 3" (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material.
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/7cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts.
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs.
- All steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability.
- Teardrop shaped tubing adds strength and ensures perfect positioning during use and folding.
- Folds quickly and easily to 42.5" for storage utilizing ergonomic knobs and smooth operating support straps.
- Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (99cm–145cm).
- Durable textured powder coat finish.
- Super strong glass filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals creating smooth rotation and secure positioning.
Dimensions: Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (92cm x 92cm x 121cm)
Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2kg)