- Basic service on a fork
- Disassembly of the base of the fork (Lower)
- Base cleaning (Lower) and replacing dust caches
Rear damper air chamber
- Removal of the bike's rear shock absorber
- Air room service demonstration (RockShox and Fox)
- Air chamber maintenance and dust cover replacement
- Explanation of different types of rolling and greasing principle (with grease gun, sealed bearing etc.)
- Replacement if necessary bearings (must be provided by the customer) Demonstration extraction and insertion new bearing
- Explanation and demonstration place to put fat and Loctite.
Disc brake (Shimano, Avid/SRAM, Tektro)
- Purge disc brake and platelet changes
- Explanation of different dimensions and diameters
- Explanation of different types of mechanisms (hydraulic, sealed, etc.)
- Discussion of common problems
- Disassembly of a dropper post depending on the course of the formation
Derailleur hanger alignment
Duration: 2 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday, 9am-5pm)
Montreal - 4710 St.A. Local 136
Bromont - 400 Shefford Street
- No refunds within 7 days of the course date
- Refund of 50% of the amount to more than 7 days of the course.
Please Note: We are continuously updating our schedule, and if you do not see anything available on the website its because we are working on adding them.