- French class -
Specialty course where the participant works on his own mountain bike.
- Basic service on a fork
- Disassembly of the base of the fork (Lower)
- Base cleaning (Lower) and replacing dust caches
Rear damper air chamber
- Removal of the bike's rear shock absorber
- Air room service demonstration (RockShox and Fox)
- Air chamber maintenance and dust cover replacement
- Explanation of different types of rolling and greasing principle (with grease gun, sealed bearing etc.)
- Replacement of bearings, if necessary (must be provided by the customer)
- Demonstration of the extraction and insertion of new bearings
Disc brakes (Shimano, Avid/SRAM, Tektro)
- Disc brakes bleed and brake pads replacement
- Explanation of different dimensions and diameters
- Explanation of different types of mechanism (hydraulic, sealed, etc.)
- Discussion of common problems
- Disassembly of a dropper post (depending on the course of the formation)
Derailleur hanger alignment
Precondition: Level 1 Mechanic
Minimum age: 14 years old
Duration: 14 Hours (Saturday and Sunday, 9am-5pm)
Place: Bromont - 400 Shefford Street
- No refunds within 7 days of the course date
- Refund of 50% of the amount to more than 7 days of the course.
- For our complete refund policy please visit our Refunds and Returns page.
Please Note: We are continuously updating our schedule, and if you do not see anything available on the website its because we are working on adding them.