- French class -
Practical course where the participant works on his own bike.
- How the bearings work: disassemble and adjust the bottom bracket, headset and rear hub
- Installing a chain
- Adjusting brake and gear systems
- Lubrication and installation of cables and housings
- Aligning a wheel
- Use of participant bike-specific tools
Pre-condition: Troubleshooting or good manual skill
Minimum age: 14 years old
Duration: 14 hours (Saturday and Sunday, 9am-5pm)
*If you have an electric bike, please validate with us by email or phone beforehand*
- Bromont - 400 Shefford Street
- No refunds within 7 days of the course date.
- Refund of 50% of the amount to more than 7 days of the course.
- For our complete refund policy please visit our Refunds and Returns page.
**Please note that this course is given primarily in French**
Please Note: We are continuously updating our schedule, and if you do not see anything available on the website its because we are working on adding them.