Gravel bike mounted on a Headlands frame with high quality components for the rider who wants only the best. Ideal for on and off road adventures or long distance travel.
The Headlands takes what we have learned with the alloy Gestalt X line, and brings the spirit to an all-new, full carbon fiber frameset. Modern geometry, generous tire clearance, and sublime ride quality, all combine to make an incredibly capable, lightweight bike that’ll exceed your expectations.
- FRAME: Unidirectional Carbon Beyond Road Platform, 1x Drivetrain Specific, 700c x 45mm/650B x 50mm Compatible, Flat Mount Disc, 142x12mm Thru-Axle, Internal Dropper Post Routing, Internal Housing Routing, Mudguard and Rear Carrier Mounting, Plentiful Gear Mounts
- FORK: Marin Full Carbon w/ Tapered Steerer, 12mm Thru-Axle, Flat-Mount Disc, Fender Eyelets
- RIM: WTB KOM i25, 25mm Inner, Tubeless Compatible
- HUB REAR: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 142x12mm, Alloy Axle, Quad Cartridge Sealed Bearings, SRAM XD Driver, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- HUB FRONT: Forged Aluminum Alloy, 100x15mm, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- SPOKES: 14g Black Stainless Steel
- TIRES: WTB Byway, 650Bx47, Folding Bead, Tubeless Compatible
- DERAILLEUR REAR: SRAM Rival 1
- DERAILLEUR FRONT: -
- SHIFT LEVER: SRAM Rival 1x11 Speed, Left Side Modified For Dropper Post Lever
- CRANKSET: FSA Gossamer Pro, 1x11 Megatooth, 42T Chainring, BB392EVO Alloy Spindle
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB-EVO7000, BSA Threaded
- CHAIN: KMC X11
- CASSETTE: e*thirteen TRS 11-Speed, 9-44T
- BRAKES FRONT: SRAM Rival Hydraulic
- BRAKES REAR: SRAM Rival Hydraulic
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Rival Hydraulic
- HANDLEBAR: Marin Butted Alloy, Compact 12º Flared Drop
- STEM: Marin 3D Forged Alloy
- GRIPS: Marin Shock Absorbing Perforated Tape
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit IS, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8” x 1 1/2”
- SADDLE: Marin Beyond Road Concept
- EXTRAS: Bolt-On Thru-Axles F and R, Marin CNC Seat Collar
Available color: Golden Gate Orange/Ocean Blue
Available size: 54 cm
Pick up in store (Montreal).
Shipping available across Canada ($) - Contact us for more info.
Please Note that although this bike is pictured with a dropper post it in fact comes with a regular seatpost.