A practical course to make minor adjustments on your own bike
- Repairing a puncture and changing a tire
- Adjusting brake and speed systems
- Troubleshooting tips: toolkit
- Cleaning and lubricating the chain and derails
- Becoming a savvy consumer
Precondition: No pre-requisite courses
Duration: 7 hours
*If you have an electric bike, please validate with us by email or phone beforehand*
Place: Montreal - 4710 St.A. Local 136
- No refunds within 7 days of the course date
- Refund of 50% of the amount to more than 7 days of the course.
Please Note: We are continuously updating our schedule, and if you do not see anything available on the website its because we are working on adding them.